I happened to come across a recipe for Cinnamon scrolls on the Internet. It didn't take long for my mouth to start watering, and with a few tweaks to the low-fat recipe they were delicious!
To make these sugary treats you will need:
1 1/3 tablespoons of yeast
1 cup of milk
1/4 cup of white sugar
3 cups plain flour
2 egg whites
1 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of brown sugar
2. Add the rest of the flour and salt, and stir well.
3. Knead dough for 5 minutes, keeping the kneading surface well floured.
4. Roll out the dough into a large rectangular shape.
5. Mix the brown sugar (I used white by accident!) and cinnamon together in a bowl and sprinkle evenly over the dough.
6.Roll up the dough lengthwise and cut into slices.
7. Place the slices face down on a tray lined with baking paper.
9. Pop the scrolls in a pre-heated oven of 180 C (375 F) and bake the scrolls for 20-25 minutes or until a light brown colour.