Thursday 19 July 2012

My gothic/cute shoes

I am doing a blog post dedicated to my two favourite pairs of shoes.I Love Shoes. They can make or break your outfit.

Every girl knows that your outfit is only as cute as the shoes that your wearing. Therefore, here are my most fabulous shoes!
SDC10411

Black heeled shoes go with jeans, leggings or smart black skirts. They also create a mature look even if your wearing something casual on top.

SDC10425
 I got these shoes from ALDO, and if your looking for these shoes in particular they are called 'NAUMANN' and are simply the MOST comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

SDC10428

Silly shoes are fun and creative. I purchased these for around $20.00 but with a little imagination and a hot glue gun they wouldn't be hard to replicate. The brand of this shoe 'Instep' has some cool silly shoes at relatively cheap prices, I find them perfect for jazzing up a boring outfit.

 I'd also like to suggest cheap shoe shops, like Dimmies, King Kong, Crazy Clarks and any shop that sells cheap plain shoes. These shoes are very boring and tacky but splash some paint and glitter on them and they are definitely worth $10.00.

I can't possible be the only one who thinks retail therapy is the best medicine?

On another topic, look at this cute flower clip I made a little while ago:

SAM_1596

I will do a post on how to make this hair piece sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment